RULES AND REGULATIONS
Present regulations formulate the sale rules of products offered by Medieval treasures, operating on the Internet under the address www.medieval-treasures.com. The head office is located in Poznań, on Dolna Wilda 88b/31 street. The company is owned by Jadwiga Hołowiecka.
REGON (National Official Business Register): 301740474, NIP (National Identity Card/ VATno): PL781-175-35-47.
- Orders in Medieval treasures can be made only by adults: those who are 18 years or older.
- The order can be placed via an order form available on Medieval Treasures web site or by e-mail.
- The customer is obliged to give all the personal details necessary to finalise the order.
- Placing the order by the customers means they have read the Regulations and commit themselves to obey them.
- The order can be cancelled if any information provided by the customer is false or incomplete.
- The www.medieval-treasures.com should be understood only as a source of information. Until an e-mail confirmation, prices and goods shouldn't be considered as a binding offer.
- All the prices include 23 % VAT tax.
- Medieval Treasures has the right to change the Regulations at all times and to publish those changes on the website.
Regulations concerning orders
- Order placed by the customer is confirmed by e-mail. It will contain details necessary to finalize the order, payment regulations and shipment choices.
- The order can be placed 24h a day, 7 days a week.
- Shipping cost will be added to the order automatically. In case of special orders or bigger products will be sent to the customer by e-mail.
- We are using postal services as well as delivery company services. All the prices for shipping service are shown at checkout. For special orders they need to be calculated individually.
- The realization time each time is determined and sent to the customer by e-mail.
- Because we are attending many markets and festivals, our stock is constantly changing. It’s better confirm availability, especially for product like clothes, before placing order.
- If the products are in stock, the order will be sent in 4 work-day time since the payment is confirmed unless agreed differently with the customer.
- The customer will be informed in a separate e-mail when the payment reaches the account and about the shipment of the order.
- The payment can be made by a bank transfer or by the PayPal. To make the payment faster, you may use following link:paypal.me/medievalTreasures
- When you place an order with us your email of confirmation will contain the bank details you need. This email is sent as soon as your order is submitted.
- The Medieval treasures does make invoices on special request. Invoice can be added to the order, send by post or e-mail if the customer wishes so.
According to the Journal of Laws from 2 March 2000 “About protection of some of the consumer's laws and the responsibility for any damage made by dangerous products" the customer has the right to return the goods back within 14 days from the delivery. This does not include goods that are damaged or bear traces of usage. The Medieval treasures requests a written statement of withdrawal from the contract. The customer is obliged to inform the Seller about the withdrawal. The customer must return the goods intact and at his own expense. The Medieval treasures then returns the money by bank or postal transfer within 7 days from the arrival of the goods. The returned amount will be reduced by the cost of delivery. In the case of postal delivery the amount will be reduced by the cost of Polish public post service (according to the price list)
- The Seller does not take any responsibility for any damage resulting from the inappropriate use of the crafted goods.
- A complaint, in the case of clothes which were made according to the customer’s order and do not meet his expectations, will not be considered.
- The Seller is obliged to accept the complaint if there are faults in functioning or misfits resulting from the Seller’s mistake.
- If the package is damaged, the customer is obliged to make a complaint protocol at his post office or, in the case of a courier delivery, in the presence of a courier. The customer has to inform the seller which will claim a recompensation from the responsible institution.
- The Medieval treasures, along with all persons responsible for making things, has made every effort to reproduce colours and the look of the products as accurately as possible. However, different computer screens reproduce colours in slightly different ways, and so exact colour matches are not possible over the internet. .